Good day to all! Contacted me here this summer openwork hat. Decorated detachable knitted flower. Yarn VITA cotton "Pelican"50g/330m, 100% merc.cotton. Hook 1,25. Consumption by about 70-80g. Size 56.
For the hats I had to improvise with the scheme, because this scheme wipes. Don't like the description, but here I will try to do it. Now, to the 7th row I knit by the scheme, and so forth:
- 8th row: in the middle of article 6. of 8 3. associate with PhD,2 VP,3 tbsp. with n., 1 V. p. repeat to end of row.
- 9th row: in the arch of 2 V. p. knit 2 tbsp. with n., 2 V. p.,V. p. in the group of 6 St. C n knit 2 tbsp. with n., 2 VP,2 tbsp. with n., 2 V. p. etc.
- 10th row: V. p. between groups of 2 tbsp. with n knit 2 tbsp. with n., 2 VP,2 tbsp. with n., the following two tbsp. with n. double,2 V. p. repeat to end of row.
- 11th row: bind 2 tbsp. with n. in VP between 4 tbsp. with n. then,in the 1st article with n. (in group of 4 tbsp. with n.) to bind 4 tbsp. with n. (curvy style),2 tbsp. with n over 2 tbsp. with n. bottom row, 4th art. with n. to associate again lush, a column, etc.
- 12th row: 2 tbsp. with n. two tbsp. with n. bottom row,2nd V. p.,on two tbsp. with n. between the lush bars knit:1 tbsp. with n., 1 V. p.,1 tbsp. with n. in the same loop in the trail. tbsp. with n., knit 1 St. with n., 1 V. p., 1 tbsp. with n. in the same loop,2 V. p. repeat to end of row.
Then repeat last 2 rows, you scheme,just me between the "twigs"are 2 of the article with So-called knitting on the depth of the cap and then the fields on the scheme. Shape using a mixture of gelatin and vinegar.
Scheme knitting hats:
The pattern of field cap:
Here is a close-up of the bottom of the cap:
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик