Dress "Mists of black Lily", size 50. The dress is in Irish lace technique from different types of cotton and viscose yarn black, different shades of purple and pale green colors. Hooks №1,5; number of 1.15 and number of 0.8.
He used the cord "caterpillar" cord on the drone, swirling in "snail", diagrams of different motifs (flowers, leaves, butterflies, spiders, etc.) as is well known from the Internet and my own design. The dress is made from a pattern in the foam tablet, the motives are connected using an irregular mesh. The edges of the dress trimmed with ribbon lace, some motifs embellished with glass beads.
Scheme knitting dresses in the technique of Irish lace:
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Tunic for girls, crochet - work of Julia
- Knitted booties for girls. Work From Julia The Galetskaya
- Kit Berry. The Work Of Olga Ishchenko
- Kits for girls - the works of Marina Stakenas
- Crocheted doily - work of Nadezhda Borisova
- Dress and hat for girls - the works of Valentina Litvinova
- Blanket with bunnies. The Work Of Ivanova Svetlana
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик