Turquoise pullover of openwork hexagons. For knitting this product used yarn Alize Miss, 100% cotton, 50 gr. 280 meters, used hook №1,5. Now a little about the process of knitting. The work began from the bottom up, in a series of 12 motifs. Bound 4 rows of motifs, beginning in the fifth row to shape the armhole. To do this, the sides attached deletepolicy motives. In the sixth row start shaping the neck , then moved on to knitting the sleeves. All the schemes that were used, sketched and signed, and I hope that those who want to repeat this job, everything will be clear. This pullover is associated to order, size 46-48 took less than 300 gr. yarn.
Scheme knitting pullover:
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Prom dress for girl. By Zinaida
- Square motif crochet. The master class!
- Soft plush kitty crochet. The Work Of Catherine Petanidou
- Skirt crochet combo braid. Work Natalia Levina
- Crochet vest for boy. The Work Of Elvira Weaver
- Dress Gentle chamomile. The Work Of Olga Ishchenko
- Headband crochet. Master class from Andrew Efimia
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик