Knitting set of "ANNIE" sent to our contest "Cap kits".
Seamless hat with ears + scarf with double-sided scythes (both sides of the scarf face).
Yarn - ALIZE lanagold plus (49% wool, 51% acrylic, 100g, 140m). The expenditure of a little less than 3 skeins. Spokes N5.
For sister she asked me to put something like koto-caps. Knitting, like most, wish there was, it would at least a bit of personality. And the idea that it will need to make (and, equally prisonera loop with two sides), I did not relish. Thus was born the idea seamless. capless design.
Knitting for growth (suitable for head circumference 46 - 50 cm).
How to knit pictures from KOs
In the Central part of the cap:
1) the wiring of the 4 hinges that swing left and right through the 7 rows (two loops to remove the auxiliary needle before work, 2 persons. p. with the main spokes 2. p. with supporting spokes).
2) the wiring of the 2 hinges that swing left and right through the 3 series (one loop to remove the auxiliary needle before work, 1 individuals. p. with the main spokes, 1. p. the support spokes).
At the side of the beanie:
3) spit out 4 loops crossing through 3 rows ( one loop to remove the auxiliary needle before work, 1 individuals. p. with the main spokes, 1. p. with the auxiliary needles; one loop to remove the auxiliary needle behind/before work, 1 individuals. p. with the main spokes, 1. p. the support spokes).
Hat knitting, job description
1) At the beginning, like a typical cat-hats fit in the Central part.
- Start with the frontal lobe. The width determined based on the distance between the outer corners of the eyes (I gained 24 stitches). Picture of KOs (can be any) distributed symmetrically from the center. The closer to the top of his head make symmetrical obuvki. So knit to a height of ~ 14 cm.
- Then exactly (without obivok, extra pay) ~ 3 cm of the facial surface.
- Go to the back of the head (picture of the KOs is distributed symmetrically from the center). Gradually expanding, making a symmetrical increase. The total number of increases in the occipital part 2-5 (depending on the figure) is less than increases in the frontal part, since anatomically the neck width less than the width of the forehead (in the end I came 22 the patels at the back). Knit to the same height as the frontal part. The thread is not interrupted.
2) and here begins the difference from the standard schema.
- From side braids recruit loops along the ENTIRE LENGTH of the Central part (closer to the top of the head symmetrically increase the number Vyazemy from one loop of loops). The more you will have accumulated loops in the center of the crown, the greater and more elaborate work lugs. But it is important also not to overdo it. Everything is good in moderation.
- If a loop is distributed as follows: in the Central part - a braid (4 - 6 loops), symmetrically on both sides from braids - elastic 2x2. So knit ~ 4 cm In the last row hinged gum are finished together every two loops (if necessary, 3 loops together).
3) Continue to knit only at the Central loops of the braid. In the front ranks of the two loops after braids knit together the front/back (your choice). In the back two rows of the loop after the braids together, respectively, the reverse/obverse. Here is the same principle as when knitting the heel in a sock. So knit until until the spoke will remain only loop braids + 1 loop before and after it.
4) Go to vyvazhivanii eye-ties. Both sides of the side braids are added along the edge of the cap loop to the width of the planned ear (I have 6 loops on each side). Are finished ~ 1 cm in the following way: at the center continue to knit braid on each side of the front surface. Further, in each of the front row do a single decrease before and after braids. Then diminish most loop braids. The remaining 2 loops knit cord (spokes) to the desired length of the ties.
Repeat steps 2 through 4 for the second side of the cap.
The finished hat is banded on the edge of a hook (used "crayfish step").
~ 12 cm x 120 cm (without POM-POM).
Fulfillment of bilateral oblique - i.e. there is no reverse side, both sides looks exactly the same.
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Summer hats for kids crochet. Work Olga Succinol
- Case (pillow case on the pillow). Work Of Nadezhda Borisova
- Suit "Marshmallow" - Irina's work
- Blouse in the technique of Irish lace. Work Helena
- Summer dress for girls 2-3 years crochet. Work By Alexandra Karvelis
- Knitting blouse - Marina
- Decoration for bags - Tatiana's work
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик