Dear needlewoman! I offer you my new master-class motive for Irish lace or applique - delicate openwork butterfly. Motif knitted from the yarn "Anna 16" with a hook №1,25. This workshop requires some experience in crochet, because it uses sophisticated techniques of knitting, such as block-column and a twisted knot. However, I wish all the inspiration and good luck, knit with pleasure!
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Blouse Cameron. The Work Of Natalia Iskovoe
- Bear crochet. The Work Of Ludmila Petrova
- Top with lace yoke. The Work Of Ivanova Svetlana
- Sweater for girls knitting. Work Natalia Levina
- Sundresses for girls. Works Of Maria
- Slippers knitting. The Work Of Olga Yaroslavl
- The collar technique briggsae lace. Job Alise Crochet
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик