Hello! My name is Anastasia Serbulova. Here's a kit tied to his son at the age of 9-11 months.
Work submitted to our competition "Hats and kits".
Lilac yarn 60% wool, 40% acrylic, the name, I honestly don't remember. It all started with the hat, which tally with the lugs 7 of the hinge in every second row add 1 St on each side. When the number of loops reaches 19, the ear to be postponed. Similarly, to associate the second ear between them to score 12 of the stitches, continuing evenly add 4 times 1 St on each side. Then close the ring, having the frontal portion 16 of the loops. Knit straight, then evenly to diminish the loop on top. In the same way to link the internal cap.
The scarf was knitting a little later, on a whim, wanted a pet, climbed to the expanses of the magic of the Internet... Lost in a large variety, I decided to improvise))) Dialed the number of loops that folded in half with a comfortable would shut down the neck, the number of I honestly can't remember...paws, tail, gaining 6-8 loops knit 3-spoke, head hook, sewed buttons and stuffed with filler. Here's how it so happened)))
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Amigurumi dolls yo-yo crochet. Operation Of The Marina Stakenas
- Pullover crochet - work of Evgeniya Rudenko
- Summer jacket crochet. The Work Of Love
- Dress Snowflake. Work Irina Yoshino
- Beret, mittens, warm collar with braids and scarf-tie hook
- Dress Bruges Blizzard. Job Alise Crochet
- Hat for girls. The Work Of Olga Kuts
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик