Children's Bolero in Irish lace technique. Thread Turkish cotton, hook 1.25 for the elements and the grid of thread Maya hook 0.9. Used yarn, about 150 grams.
Tunic with long sleeves. Thread cashmere with silk, hook No. 1.25 for items for mesh yarn Egitto perlato 8 - hook No. 1. Size 42. Used yarn-150 grams and the grid is 50 grams.
Cardigan with short sleeves. Thread Egitto perlato 5 and 8 for hook 1.25 and 1, for a thin mesh viscose cotton, hook 0.5.
Size 40. Used yarn approx 300 grams.
Children's blouse buttoned in the style of Irish lace. Thread Egitto prlato 5,hook 1.25 for elements to mesh thin viscose different colors, hook 0.9.
The collar is made in the style of Irish lace yarn for items Egitto perlato 8 , hook of 1.1. Mesh thin viscose-hook 0.5.
Summer topic in the style of Irish lace. Size 44. Thread Egitto prlato 5 and 8 , the hooks are 1.25 and 0.9. Used yarn assorted colors about 350 grams.
Dress in the style of Irish lace. Size 38. Yarn Egitto perlato 5 and 8, the hooks are 1.25 and 0.9. Used yarn about 450 grams.
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Baby dress in Irish lace technique
- Crochet skirt - Irina's work is Stilnik
- Socks knitting. The Work Of Hope Laurel
- Wraps associated on the plug. Works Of Marina Mikhailovna
- Women's cardigan knitting. The work of Irene IVAS
- Motif Bud for Irish lace. The master class!
- Vintage bedspread crochet. Work Irina Georgievna
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик