Children's Bolero in Irish lace technique. Thread Turkish cotton, hook 1.25 for the elements and the grid of thread Maya hook 0.9. Used yarn, about 150 grams.
Tunic with long sleeves. Thread cashmere with silk, hook No. 1.25 for items for mesh yarn Egitto perlato 8 - hook No. 1. Size 42. Used yarn-150 grams and the grid is 50 grams.
Cardigan with short sleeves. Thread Egitto perlato 5 and 8 for hook 1.25 and 1, for a thin mesh viscose cotton, hook 0.5.
Size 40. Used yarn approx 300 grams.
Children's blouse buttoned in the style of Irish lace. Thread Egitto prlato 5,hook 1.25 for elements to mesh thin viscose different colors, hook 0.9.
The collar is made in the style of Irish lace yarn for items Egitto perlato 8 , hook of 1.1. Mesh thin viscose-hook 0.5.
Summer topic in the style of Irish lace. Size 44. Thread Egitto prlato 5 and 8 , the hooks are 1.25 and 0.9. Used yarn assorted colors about 350 grams.
Dress in the style of Irish lace. Size 38. Yarn Egitto perlato 5 and 8, the hooks are 1.25 and 0.9. Used yarn about 450 grams.
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Semi-circular shawl with pineapple pattern. Work By Alexandra Milichenko
- Mini skirt in Irish lace technique
- Dress crochet Autumn whisper. Work Inna Aliyeva
- Top with round yoke and Panama with the knobs. The Work Of Tatiana Rodionova
- Doily crochet. The Work Of Ivanova Svetlana
- Bolero for girl crochet. The Work Of Victoria
- The Work Of Love
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик