My name is Inna. Want to show your work. Necklace made of cotton yarn consumed 40 grams, scheme no, I fantasized. Diagrams of individual elements were taken from various publications (Irish lace), interconnected using a sewing needle. The product looks good and in the summer a sundress with shoulder straps, in the middle of flowers, you can add beads.
Blouse tied for girlfriend of yarn "Alize", spent 200 grams. Circuits is in the printed version, if anyone is interested - I can upload.
Pillowcases are made of baby yarn in the style of Irish lace, in total he spent 300 grams (size of pillows 30x30 cm) on both sides.
The jacket was knitted to order, the fabric is on the machine with hair. It took 500 grams, Irish lace is wool b/u sectional dyeing, but of each separate parcel of yarn (in color) vymazyvaja individual element.
200 grams of toffee spent on this beach skirt, again fantasy drawings picked from their library of magazines.
These socks Santas borrowed one old magazine consumption went the remnants of yarn, in addition to red - bought a 50 gram Hank. Connected spokes.
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Cardigan in the loin technology. Work Helena
- Pineapple shawl crochet. The Work Of Christine Filina
- Works of Ludmila Maksutova in Irish lace technique
- Women's and men's sweaters with Norwegian patterns
- Dress - Empire knitting mohair. The Work Of Ludmila Petrova
- Shawl in Irish lace technique
- Openwork sweater knitted in the technique of Irish lace
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик