Delicate and airy shawl knitted pattern "Solomon loop". I really like the pattern "Solomon loop", here and decided to tie the shawl, just wanted to make it semicircular, here's the result.
Was very pleased, I knitted it as a gift, and looks good in any color. Now a little about the process of knitting. Started knitting with the upper wide part, the length of the initial series 1m, then provyazat few rows began to make the narrowing of the fabric, but not until the end to make a triangle.
Then tied the resulting blank rows of the loops, thus to give it a semicircular shape, then made a series of floral motifs on the scheme's Radugina, attached them to the process of knitting. Then again, a few rows of the loops, the last row knit with bobble. The shawl is approximately 150 x 80 cm yarn Consumption of the finished product with 200 gr. (500-550 m. in 100 gr.)
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Openwork crochet cardigan. Work Flandroy Tatiana
- Suit for girls Daisy. Job Alise Crochet
- Sundress and Panama Mint summer. Work Galina Leonova
- Cardigan womens crochet. Irina's Work
- Openwork umbrella hook. The Work Of Ksenia
- A crocheted vest. The Work Of Elena Shevchuk
- Knitting shawl/scarf. The Work Of Ivanova Svetlana
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик