Good day! Linked here is a set of napkins "Snowflake", for tea.
Scheme found in the journal "Valya - Valentina" № 13 for 2014. The scheme was photographed. Thread used the "Loop" is 100% mercerized cotton, 820 m/100 g., color "the Harsh linen." Little knit doilies, so that was similar (a bit) to the main cloth. Good luck!
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Baby kit mil'fler. Job Svetlana Shevchenko
- The scarf in the loin technology. The Work Of Victoria
- The Work Of Elizabeth
- Blouse for girls crochet. The Work Of Catherine Petanidou
- Beret and neckwarmer crochet. Works Of Nina Slumber
- Bolero (shrug) crochet. The Work Of Olga
- Flower spokes. The Work Of Saul Agapovoj
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик