Listened to children's dress belt, tried on, factory ribbon satin, etc. In the end tied up here like this belt, he is best approached. May be useful to you.
Peacock for baby crochet dresses has dimension 48х3 cm, lace length 17.5 cm I Have the yarn Pekhorka "Successful", 50g/220m, white; hook № 1,75; 8 PCs buttons.
Knit. Scored 122 loop. 1 range: 1 lift VP, 122 SSN. 2 range: 1 VP, "sirloin grid" (*2 SSN, 2 VP*, miss 2 loops, repeat * *). Continue around the circle, turned 60 arcs. 3 range: 1 VP, one "fan" of 5 SSN in the arch of 2 VP previous row. Until the end of a number, again round. Now we have laces to tie: to score with one edge 50 of the hinges. And knit into: 1 EP 50 PCSN. The end of the thread cut. Then, repeat on the other side of the belt and to associate the second lace. And sew the buttons. If something is still unclear, for more details see here
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Pullover with an openwork pattern. The Work Of Marina Efimenko
- Crochet motifs from the African flower Rhino and giraffe
- Boy's sweater. Tatiana's Work
- Women's tunic crochet. The Work Of Natalia
- Suit flora crochet. The Work Of Elena Shlyakhovoi
- The author's set Patios spokes. The Work Of Oksana Usmanova
- Headband and mitts. The Work Of Natalia
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик