Bag crocheted "autumn colors". In this master class I want to show you the process of creating handbags that, thanks to the sectional dyeing yarn and well-selected shades, perfect for late autumn, diluting the surrounding grayness the bright colors.
Material required: Yarn dyeing sectional County and solid, the name unfortunately I do not remember, the composition is similar to the wool, hook number 3, fabric for lining, zipper, small piece of linoleum, delicate lace, 4 pompom.
Bag fit in a circle, you can knit without tearing a thread , but I broke off, because the yarn is too contrasty and was noticeable on a monophonic background of pullback.
1. For bottom recruit a chain of 48 air. hinges solid yarn and tying it on the diagram by columns with nakida, each row starting with 3 waters. loops of lift, finishing the unit. loop.
2. Therefore, knit 4 rows, we get the bottom 7х30 see
3. Then our banded bottom polostevichi without additions, in the next row, begin knitting the fabric with the addition of sectional yarn. Distributed loop thus: 27 the columns on the sides, going to the sectional thread knit shell, in my version of 11pcs. The transition from one color yarn to another to do so, explain the transition on the columns with nakida. When promazyvanie last column with nakida, knit it to the end, only yo, then take a thread of another color and capturing its routed through 2 loops on hook, thus we will provegam until the end of the column with nakida and make the transition to another thread.
4. It should be noted that shell knit every row, but in areas with a plain yarn, alternating rows of columns with yo and polytypical. The shells are staggered, that is , if in the first row you knit the first shell completely, then the second row is only half of it is 3 columns with nakida in one base. That alternation of columns with yo and polytypical the solid parts depends on how you begin to knit a row of shells. From this it follows that a monochromatic canvas fit polostevichi when the shell is full, if monochromatic canvas by columns with nakida, then the plot starts with the shell half, i.e. 3 columns with nakida.
5. After we tied up a few ranks, our canvas is starting to take sides.
6. So knit without modification of the number 23.
7. As I wrote, sectional thread I was terminated because I did not like breakout pullback on a plain background, but a solid thread going in a circle without breakage, as it is not visible on sectionc. Inside out show in the photo.
8. Further, knitting is not a circle, but only on the sides, making the contraction with the two outermost shells, that is, every reduce close to half of the shells, thus will move only on the plain canvas is 27 posts.
10.Linking the two sides of the strip, we sew, our future the pen.
12.Sewn inner lining .
13.Now back to the handle of your bag. We have at the moment it has a width of 27 columns. We put her on the inner side start to sew, the handle turns a double.
14.The next stage of our knitting will be a number pattern shell on the main sectional canvas, which we then banded crayfish step. Also decorate the transitions sectional and solid yarn fishnet braid.
15. On the sides of the bags we had pleats, as in the stitching of handles of the canvas is narrowed 2 times. In this place we just we contract the canvas by a chain of 50 air. loops at the ends will sew the pompoms. Tying bows.
16.It remains to associate a rod of lightning, we tie a chain to the length of our purse, knitting polostevichi 2 rows, then in the third row, knit only the first and last polytypic, between them make a pattern with the following 2 rows knit the same polostevichi. The resulting workpiece is sewn to the purse, then sew it to the zipper. Our bag is ready.
The scheme of knitting:
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Knitted crochet hat for baby
- Crochet bag from the packet. The Work Of Elena Shlyakhovoi
- Crochet vest for boy. The Work Of Elvira Weaver
- Hat and sundress for girls - works of Marina Stakenas
- Blanket for newborn - work Antonia
- Tissue Paper Daisies. The Work Of Olga
- Jacket (blouse) Clematis in Irish lace technique
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик