Many people like my caps – pannochki and they are asked to conduct a master class. Now coming warm time of the year when moms want to associate your baby this hat. This cap can bind for adults. Such a cap is associated with a pattern that will help protect from the sun and morning chill.
The pattern is not perforated. Field hats to protect from the sun and eyes are the adornment of hats.
The calculation of the size of the cap.
To accurately determine the size of the hat, measure the dimensions of the bottom and the depth of the cap, it is necessary to know the length of the head circumference or age of the child. Head circumference defined by a centimeter so that it was held back at the furthest point from the front to 1.5 – 2 cm above your eyebrows:
The diameter of the bottom cap is calculated as: head circumference divided by PI = 3.14 and take 1,5 – 2 cm ( you can not take 1,5 – 2 cm, then the cap will be freer and using drawstring you can adjust the size of it). The diameter of the bottom is a flat circle, which will do the extension.
The depth of the cap is determined by the formula:
head circumference divided by 3 and add one cm (to mid-ear). It is better to make a fitting, if you can not make the fitting, the depth of the cap take from the table.
Master class beanie – pannochki on the head with a diameter of 51 cm.
Thread 100% cotton 550 m per 100g. Hook 1,25.
2. Three air loop lifting in 19 s. n., to close a number of S. S.
3. Three V. p. djema, one VP, one senior scientist, repeat 18 times. At the end of the series S. S.
The pattern of Panama:
5. Three V. p. hoist, single S. S. B. B. in the previous row, two V. p., two C. B. C. B. in the previous row, two V. p. to repeat 18 times, at the end of the series S. S.
6. Next knit circle in the diagram with additions, until it reaches 15 (bottom of diagram below).
8. Are finished two rows of s. b.N.
10. Two rows of S. b.N. repeat to end of row.
The pattern of fields of Panama:
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Children's delicate plaid. The Work Of Marina Gololobova
- Dress for girls crochet. Irina's Work
- The Work Of Elizabeth
- The motive for the Irish lace stick on a Bourdon. Master - class Svetlana Shevchenko
- A deal (Slippers) crochet for beginners. Work By Alexandra Milichenko
- Doilies crochet. Olga's Works
- Summer cap for girls. Work Irina Yoshino
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик