Good day ! I want to introduce you my new shawl "Andalusia". Incredibly beautiful, bright, connected to Spanish style.
Yarn - Semyonovskaya Carolina. 100% acrylic. Weight 450 gr. Yarn consumption - 200 g red 250 grams black. Brush 22 is Connected, see of the 29 motives.
When knitting used this scheme:
Slightly changed it, adding the extra next to the petals. Petal knit as follows: 10 columns with 4 SC in each petal. In the formation of a square knit 1 column with 4 SC between petals. The size of the motif is easy to increase for more rows. Bulk red flowers decorated in the square shawl give it a unique charm.
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Baby kits. Work By Tatiana Baranovoj
- Dress the Princess in filet crochet. The Work Of Valentina Litvinova
- Crochet baby booties for a newborn. Irina's Work Is Stilnik
- Coat in the technique friform with dip-dyed. The Work Of Elena Shlyakhovoi
- Crocheted shawls - works Lana
- Crocheted dress "Lilac openwork"
- Knitted blanket - the work of Eugene Rudenko
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик