Tunic with a yoke in the technique of Irish lace. Size 44-46. Yarn - Yarnart Merino de Luxe of motives (280m/100g), Alize Cashmira to the bottom of the tunic and binding the neckline and armholes (300m/100g) . Hooks - Clover for explanation of 2.7 and 2.25 for the bottom of the tunic.
The pattern yoke has done life-size and irregular mesh connected motifs (scheme attached). Binding neckline and armholes - "crayfish step." At the bottom of a finished coquette was doing a series of columns with nakida and knit pattern extension (my layout - with a pencil. This is also similar schemes with extension to the bottom).
Scheme knitting tunic:
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Cardigan from yarn dyeing sectioned - work Nina
- Sweater with Cowl neck. The Work Of Anastasia Popova
- "Herringbone mittens" - the work of Anna
- The cap with ears. Work By Alexandra Milichenko
- Knitted cap and booties - the works of Larisa Velichko
- Knitted horses - Olga's works
- A crocheted coat for girls. The Work Of Elena Aeroway
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик