Hello. Here's a knitted blanket. The pattern of "Sea foam". Yarn Alize BURCUM Batik 100% acrylic 100g/210m. It took 1 kg knitting Needles 4mm. Plaid turned size 120х175 cm (without fringe). A little uskovat still for blankets it is better to use wool or semi-wool, acrylic if so, then maybe the children's series.
Description of pattern:
In order to link the sample of this pattern, and get a number of stitches divisible by 10, add 6 loops to make the pattern look symmetrical, and 2 edge loops (20+6+2=28).
1-m and 2-m row: knit facial loops;
in the 3rd row - 6 front, *1 yo, 1 facial, double yo, 1 facial, the triple yo, 1 facial, double yo, 1 front, 1 yo, 6 facial*;
in the 4th row - knit facial loops, relieving nakida in the course of knitting (they are not promazyvaetsya!);
in the 5th and 6th rows- knit front;
7-St row - 1 front, *1 yo, 1 facial, double yo, 1 facial, the triple yo, 1 facial, double yo, 1 front, 1 yo, 6 front*, 1 yo, 1 facial, double yo, 1 facial, the triple yo, 1 facial, double yo, 1 front, 1 yo, 1 facial;
in the 8th row - knit as in the 4th;
in the 9th row - repeat pattern from 1st row.
I scored 174 loop. On the sides a border of 3 garter loops viscous. Begin and end with a garter edging knit 6 rows.
This is an automatic translation of the publication in Russian.
- Women's top crochet Crown. The Work Of Elena Shlyakhovoi
- Decorative pillow. Master class from Roxanne
- Children's blouse openwork crochet. The Work Of Marina Gololobova
- Doily crochet. The Work Of Galina Leonova
- Skirt for Barbie crochet. Job Alise Crochet
- Set for girls - Marina Stakenas
- Shawl associated spokes. The Work Of Raushania Umetbaeva
Переведено сервисом Яндекс.Переводчик